Wednesday, April 30, 2008

May Media Month!

Now that my grueling academic schedule is over for another year (other than teaching a six-week night class and doing a research project), I have more time to blog.

I thought I would devote May to commenting on the news media. You know how we have "meet the media panels" for PR folks to come hear various editors share their interests, ways to reach them, perspectives on news etc? Well, I've always wished a few PR folks could be on a panel and speak our minds to area journalists.

So, I'm doing it, in a virtual sense, all month. I'll be both constructive and honest.

If you want to share your thoughts, send me an email by clicking on my name at the top of the page. I'm going to encourage you to be on the record, but if you must be anonymous, let me know.

2 comments:

Jennifer MacLean said...

Looking forward to reading your comments in the next month.

Chris said...

Schools out for the summer!
Thanks for your posts,
Chris