Friday, December 03, 2010

'PR in Practice': Agency PR

In this edition of the 'PR in Practice' video series, I focus on agency PR, as opposed to working in an in-house PR department.

The featured agency is Lambert, Edwards and Associates, the 2010 PR Week "Small Agency of the Year." Small is a relative term, however, given that LEA has 40 employees in three offices serving more than 100 clients in 20 states and five countries.

The video features the macro agency perspective from President Jeff Lambert. Jeremy Bakken, one of the LEAs directors, answers questions about the day-to-day work of serving multiple clients.

You can view the video below. Once again, all videos in the 'PR in Practice' series are on my YouTube channel (click the icon at right).

2 comments:

Tom Westgate said...

As a PR student I have been reading your blog for quite some time and found you articles interesting as well as helpful for my PR course.

I am now a 'Follower' of your blog. I have recently started writing my own blog about being a PR student as well as current affairs. I would really appreciate it if you would follow me at http://2plus2pr.blogspot.com/

Thanks

Tim Penning, APR said...

Thanks Tom. I'm glad you find my blog useful as a PR student. I KNOW you'll find blogging yourself a good move as you seek to grow as a professional. I like what I see so far!