Thursday, October 11, 2012

Now Blogging on PR and Media at GRBJ.com

I will now be blogging about public relations and media for the new web site of the Grand Rapids Business Journal, at GRBJ.com. The site is being re-launched this month. I actually blogged about their  online overhaul in a previous post.

I will still be blogging here at GRPR, but I will be providing exclusive blog posts about PR  and media to the GRBJ.com site on occasion. I'll link to them from here each time.

My first post is up on the site and reviews the PR Effects of ArtPrize.

1 comment:

. said...

The Grand Rapids Business Journal is locally-owned, written, designed, printed, mailed and read since 1983. he Grand Rapids Business Journal is a weekly business newspaper concentrating on Grand Rapids, Michigan and the surrounding area.

miami public relations